We are always happy to have new vendors join the market! If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the Dundee Farmers Market, here is what you need to know:
- Market season runs May through October
- The market is open every Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm (new day/hours!)
- We are located right downtown in the triangle.
- Vendor fees are:
- $100 for the full season
- $10 for each market, if you only want to join periodically
- First time is free, if you want to check it out before committing to the season
- To join us, you just need to fill out the application form (online or print) and sign our contract with the rules and procedures (see below).
Our goal is to connect our local farmers and artisans with the community!
Eat local! Shop Local!
Follow the simple steps described below to become a Market vendor!
Step 1: Submit the Application
Step 2: Sign Contract (Rules and Procedures)
- 2016 Market Contract – Rules and Procedures
Step 3: Submit Materials
- Send your application (if you are using the printed for) and signed contract to:
Dundee Farmers Market
350 W. Monroe Street
Dundee, MI 48131
Once your application materials have been received, the Market Committee will review and notify you of your acceptance or if they have any questions.