The Dundee Farmers Market takes place every Sunday from 10am to 3pm in our historic downtown, right in the triangle of Riley Street and Park Place. Follow the Farmers Market on Facebook to be kept up-to-date on activities and events!
The Dundee Farmers Market promotes healthy lifestyles, encourages entrepreneurship, supports our local economy, and fosters community engagement. We provide opportunities for everyone to celebrate the unique knowledge, skill, and contributions of our local farmer and artisans.
- Provide the opportunity to connect local farmers with consumers
- Strengthen our community through education and skill sharing
- Promote and grow our local economy
- Increase access to a variety of healthy food choices
- Provide a gathering place to build a stronger sense of community
- Act as a business incubator to farmers and non-farmers
Goals for 2016 Season
- Refresh the Farmers Market program to increase that value provided to both vendors and shoppers.
- Increase community engagement in the market.
- Connect farmers and locally grown products to their community
- Increase participation in programs for low-income shoppers