The Dundee DDA and the Farmers Market Committee are looking for an dynamic, community-minded person to lead our effort to refresh the farmers market.
The market manager is a part time position (~14 hrs/week) with primary responsibility of conducting the day to day operation of the farmers market. This includes onsite presence at the market during all market hours, vendor support and recruiting, event planning, and promotions. The application period is now through 4/18/2016 so if you are interested, don’t delay. The new market manager will start immediately – the market season is almost here!
If the following statements describe you, you may be the ideal candidate:
- I love my community and want to find ways to make it stronger.
- I am passionate about farmers markets, agriculture, and locally-made products.
- I love to use my creativity and ideas to bring people together.
- I have a diverse network of friends and acquaintances in and around our community.
- I believe in trying new things and learning from experiences – it is the best way to improve and grow.
Want to know more? Read the full job description.
Direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org